[Catalyst] Catalyst + Ajax

A. Pagaltzis pagaltzis at gmx.de
Mon Dec 5 12:40:12 CET 2005

* Johan Lindstr?m <johanl at DarSerMan.com> [2005-12-05 12:30]:
> But isn't this (using GET requests for destructive actions) the
> same issue that the Rails guys encountered with the Google Web
> Accelerator and the shit storm that ended up with?
>
> For example:
> http://www.loudthinking.com/arc/000454.html
> http://www.loudthinking.com/arc/000455.html
> http://www.loudthinking.com/arc/000529.html
> http://www.loudthinking.com/arc/000530.html

Yes. See the roundup of the latest shit storm I posted at

    History does not repeat itself, except as a farce
    <http://plasmasturm.org/log/347/>

And please don’t go around saying “it says ‘should’, not ‘must’”.
It says “SHOULD NOT”, not “should not”; there’s a huge
difference.

Regards,