[Catalyst] Crush Calculator

Chisel Wright chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
Tue Dec 6 16:30:46 CET 2005

On Tue, Dec 06, 2005 at 03:42:02PM +0100, Danijel Milicevic wrote:
> Well, definetly qualifies for the most stupid Catalyst app ever .. not
> sure what the value of it is, but I doubt it would be smart to add it to
> Catalyst SuccessStories.

True, possibly not the best catalyst propaganda.

What kind of stuff makes good propaganda? Should it have to be released
as open source so people can revel in the joyous source code?
Are in-house, closed source success stories useful?

--
Chisel Wright
e: chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
w: http://www.herlpacker.co.uk/

No virus was found in this outgoing message as I didn't bother looking.