[Catalyst] Crush Calculator

Danijel Milicevic Danijel.Milicevic at rawmode.org
Tue Dec 6 16:51:39 CET 2005

Well, if its released as open source it sure qualifies also for best
practice recommandations, would be great if the community could send
that as feedback back to the developers or add such things to the wiki.

What I want from a Catalyst example / SuccessStory are figures and a
vague description what the application does (internally if possible).
Along with numbers on how much is being processed, how it benchmarks
compared with former/other implementations etc would be nice and
definetly give us an idea on best practice, which we could use to
improve Catalyst again.