[Catalyst] [RFC] C::P::Scheduler - cron-like scheduling of events

phaylon phaylon at dunkelheit.at
Mon Dec 12 15:00:33 CET 2005

Am Sonntag, den 11.12.2005, 23:01 -0500 schrieb Andy Grundman:
> I have a need for a simple scheduling plugin to do things like clean up database
> sessions, so I roughed out docs for a new plugin called Scheduler.  If you've
> got any thoughts or suggestions, please let me know. :)

I really like the idea! It just came to my mind that this might scream
for a helper that creates stub crontab-runnable files with your models
and config set right up. This could also manage an application specific
crontab-file that holds the scheduling-information.

hth, p

--
http://www.dunkelheit.at/
Thru the Darkness of Futures past, the Magician longs to see