[Catalyst] Can't get Intro example working

Adam Herzog adam at herzogdesigns.com
Tue Dec 13 07:17:27 CET 2005

>  [Tue Dec 13 10:53:34 2005] [catalyst] [info] MyApp powered by
> Catalyst 5.23
>  You can connect to your server at http://localhost:3000/
>  Initializer for response must be hash reference at
> /home/y/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/Catalyst/Engine/HTTP/Daemon.pm line
> 71

I'm not familiar with this exact error, but I know that a lot has
changed since version 5.23. You should try and upgrade to the latest
version if possible.

Also, the path to Daemon.pm seems to imply that you're running Perl
5.6.1. Is that right? Catalyst requires 5.8.1, I think. Definitely make
sure you have 5.8.1 or later.

-A