[Catalyst] [Task] Building a better JavaScript (AJAX) toolkit

Stephen Adkins spadkins at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 03:02:50 CET 2005

Hi,

Consider the Dojo Toolkit.

   http://dojotoolkit.org/
   http://dojo.jot.com/WikiHome

It has an active community, and it is developing UI widgets like crazy.

Rather than the Scriptaculous/Prototype combination, I am
watching the development of DojoToolkit/MochiKit.
It is clearly evolving rapidly, but it's where I'd get involved if I had the
time to invest in developing a JavaScript/Web 2.0 framework.

Stephen