[Catalyst] AJAX example ?

raptor raptor at tvskat.net
Wed Dec 21 17:25:15 CET 2005

hi,
I'm tring this example :
http://www.dev411.com/wiki/AJAX_Select_Chaining_with_Catalyst

but no success.. I didn see any Js-code in the genrated displayForm page ?
What have to be installed for AJAX to work ?
Is there simple examples with tables,select boxes etc..?

I see u commenting, probably coming changes to doing AJAX in Catalyst !!
In this matter I want to ask is there some working variant at the moment ?
And if yes, is it expected to change ? If one JS-lib is chosen over another
could we expect a major change of the API, or the current mood is to
provide one common API to all JS-AJAX-JSON libraries ?

ok...too much questions, but :")