[Catalyst] Catalyst live tests

Will Hawes info at whawes.co.uk
Thu Dec 22 19:01:09 CET 2005

Andy Grundman wrote:
> Will Hawes wrote:
>> Sebastian Riedel wrote:
>>>
>>> 22.12.2005 10:52 Will Hawes:

>>> Broken nmake.
>>
>> Right, that was it. So just to clarify - is this likely to be specific
>> to my nmake executable or is nmake just broken full stop?
>
> I know that the standard MS nmake works fine:
>
> http://download.microsoft.com/download/vc15/Patch/1.52/W95/EN-US/nmake15.exe

Andy, thanks for this link. I replaced my nmake.exe with this one and
the tests now pass.

Slightly confusing because both executables say they are version 1.5 and
I downloaded mine from microsoft.com only recently.

In case others have this problem later, the obvious difference I can see
is that nmake.exe from the above link is 50.7KB whereas the one I had
(i.e. the broken one) is 64.0KB.