[Catalyst] Documentation Audit

Gavin Henry ghenry at perl.me.uk
Thu Dec 29 11:33:33 CET 2005

Dear List,

I started a little table at:

http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/wiki/DocumentationAudit

Listed are all the plugins from the main plugin POD. If there are any
missing, which I know there are, please add them and also complete the
table if you are the author or heavy user.

This will help us work out what is out of date, depreciated, etc.

We could even have a table like this for just plugins? Something that's
says if they are to be used or not? Or just keep it for the docs?

Many thanks,

Gavin.

--
Walking the road to enlightenment... I found a penguin and a camel on the
way..... Fancy a yourname at perl.me.uk? Just ask!!!