[Catalyst] Documentation Audit

Chisel Wright chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
Thu Dec 29 12:48:38 CET 2005

On Thu, Dec 29, 2005 at 10:33:33AM -0000, Gavin Henry wrote:
> This will help us work out what is out of date, depreciated, etc.

If something is being deprecated, it would be useful to know what
they're being superceded by.

The one that I noticed is Catalyst::Plugin::Authentication::CDBI, ok
there's Catalyst::Plugin::Authentication::Store::DBIC, which I assume
will do the same task - using DBIC instead of CDBI.

If the intention is to deprecate in favour of
Catalyst::Plugin::Authentication::Store::* then it would be nice if the
proposed replacement existed.

--
Chisel Wright
e: chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
w: http://www.herlpacker.co.uk/

No virus was found in this outgoing message as I didn't bother looking.