[Catalyst] does $response->content_type have a default value?

Andreas Marienborg omega at palle.net
Thu Dec 29 12:11:43 CET 2005

On 29. des. 2005, at 11.36, Terrence Brannon wrote:
> 2 - could you please answer this question for me?

Static::Simple sets the correct content_type based on mime-type
discovery.
to whatever is natural to them. If this should be documentd, I hope
you suggest in the documentation of each module setting the
content_type, and not in the link you posted?

> 3 - please forgive me if this email sounds bitchy, but I hope that
> my feedback is helping to make the docs for Catalyst as good as the
> framework itself.

That, I believe, is the goal of a lot of people :)

andreas