[Catalyst] View::TT FILTERS and utf-8

apv apv at sedition.com
Fri Dec 30 03:22:05 CET 2005

Follow up: After a lot of experimenting, I discovered my version of
Encode was pretty old. I upgraded it (1.9801 --> 2.1)  and all my
mysterious utf8 problems disappeared. My Catalyst code doesn't
use Encode but I think somewhere beneath (probably
Template::Document) the old one was causing the problem.

-Ashley