[Catalyst] Quick Start Section of "Catalyst - The Definitive Guide"

Gavin Henry ghenry at perl.me.uk
Fri Dec 30 18:18:14 CET 2005

<quote who="eyck">
> On 12/23/05, Aaron Peterson <lloyd.peterson at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On 12/23/05, Marlon Bailey <mbailey at vortexit.net> wrote:
>> > I feel once we assimliate all the perl developers
>> > writing web apps and websites into the Catalyst
>> > community, we'll have as much push as Rails.
>> >
>> > _Marlon_
>>
>> I can't see how perl web developers could resist using catalyst once
>> exposed to it :-)
>

> That's why we need QuickStart to start exposing them to oit

Starting a new thread to thrash out want we want in the Quick Start, which
should be based on the Tutorial Pod:

http://www.suretecsystems.com/our_docs/catalyst-guide-en/sn-quick-example.html

We can move this section up and rename it to Quick Start.

Thoughts?

Gavin.

--
Walking the road to enlightenment... I found a penguin and a camel on the
way..... Fancy a yourname at perl.me.uk? Just ask!!!