[Catalyst] Catalyst at YAPC 2005

Perrin Harkins perrin at elem.com
Fri Jul 1 06:16:16 CEST 2005

I just thought people on the list would be interested to hear that there
was a fair amount of conversation about Catalyst at YAPC::NA 2005.  I
was the only person directly talking about it in a presentation, but
many people told me they were interested in it and wanted to learn more
about it.  I actually ended up giving it a little more representation in
my talk than I intended to, since I timed things a bit poorly and had to
race through the other two I discussed (CGI::Application and
OpenInteract2) in order to finish on time.  I will be redoing the talk
for OSCON.  I'm afraid the slides are kind of lame this time around (no,
I haven't put them up yet, but I will) since I mostly walked through
code and pointed things out, but that will probably change next time so
that I can fit more in.

Anyway, it certainly has gained notice in the community and you guys
should feel proud about that.

- Perrin