[Catalyst] SVN repository cutover scheduled for Sat 16 July 2005

Matt S Trout catalyst at trout.me.uk
Tue Jul 5 22:14:19 CEST 2005

Given the total silence about the dev.catalyst.perl.org repos, I'm assuming
they're working as well for everybody else as they are for me.

So, unless anybody has any strong objections, I'm going to kill the
replication and make dev.catalyst.perl.org a standalone svn system which
will then be the main home of the Catalyst, MojoMojo and BAST repositories.

--
     Matt S Trout           Website: http://www.shadowcatsystems.co.uk
  Technical Director        E-mail:  mst (at) shadowcatsystems.co.uk