[Catalyst] Introductions all around

Matt S Trout catalyst at trout.me.uk
Wed Jul 6 05:42:23 CEST 2005

On Tue, Jul 05, 2005 at 07:13:54PM -0800, Joshua J. Kugler wrote:
> Perl is my "mother tongue," as it was the first real computer language I
> learned (in 1996).  A few months ago I came across Ruby on Rails, and
> was very excited with what I saw.  I was about to start on a project,
> and the capabilities of Rails were very intriguing.

Don't forget to look at Class::DBI::Sweet - it's a fairly new addition to
the toolkit but provides prefetch (ala ActiveRecord :include) and a bunch
of other features you may find handy. Current is 0.03 - if your CPAN mirror
still says 0.01 find a less laggy one :)

--
     Matt S Trout           Website: http://www.shadowcatsystems.co.uk
  Technical Director        E-mail:  mst (at) shadowcatsystems.co.uk