[Catalyst] Class::DBI::Loader borging too much too fast?

James Tolley james at bitperfect.com
Wed Jul 6 21:39:30 CEST 2005

> To close the two issues at once, I'd like Class::DBI::Loader->new() to
> refrain from borging everything at startup, and be taught to borg
> piecewise and when requested. I'd like to be able to say:

If "borging" (??) is discovering the details of, then you could:

my $loader = CDBI::L->new(
    constraint => 'just|these|tables|please',
    exclude => 'not|these|though',
);

Is this similar to what you're looking for? You can always call new() again,
requesting that other tables be "borged". Loader isn't really a singleton,
even though it might look that way.

hth,

James