[Catalyst] Error with EasyCMS demo

Kevin Old kevinold at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 21:22:40 CEST 2005

Hello everyone,

Many thanks to all of those that have made Catalyst!  It simply ROCKS!

I'm trying to play around with the EasyCMS demo from the Catalyst SVN
server, but am getting the following error when loading the web
interface after easycms_server.pl starts up clean:

Caught exception "Can't locate object method "retrieve_all_sorted_by"
via package "EasyCMS::Model::CDBI::Page" at
/root/catalyst/EasyCMS/lib/../script//../lib/EasyCMS.pm line 42."

I have Class::DBI::Plugin::RetrieveAll installed and updated.

Anyone else having this error?
--
Kevin Old
kevinold at gmail.com