[Catalyst] Error with EasyCMS demo

Andreas Marienborg omega at palle.net
Wed Jul 13 10:36:06 CEST 2005

Hello, and thanks for your intrest in EasyCMS demo.

Make sure that the lib/EasyCMS/Model/CDBI.pm file can find the sqlite-
dbfile,
and verify that upon startup, the tables are loaded correctly.

[catalyst] [debug] Loaded tables "author category comment
cssattribute cssrule cssruleset cssselector icon newsitem page role
setting template userrole"

something like that.

if it says Loaded tables "" something is wrong

Hope that might give you a few pointers, if not, a complete paste of
the server startup log would perhaps give some more pointers!

Andreas