[Catalyst] Added FAQ page to wiki

Phil Mitchell seasprocket at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 16:33:01 CEST 2005

I added a FAQ page (http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/wiki/MoreFAQ) to the
wiki, and put a link to it on the front page. As a new catalyst user,
I'm in no way qualified to provide definitive answers, but I thought
it might be useful for the team to see what questions I needed to
answer and what my provisional answers were. Also, it includes some
questions I haven't been able to answer yet. So... I won't be at all
offended if someone goes in and changes everything!

You might be interested to know that I'm using catalyst to build a
pretty interesting social software app. 'Reef' is community software
that is a sort of cross between structured blogging and wiki, with the
concept of syndication built into the framework at the ground level.
I'm building this app to serve my goals as a sustainability activist.
For anyone who's interested, there's a mockup of the software at
http://www.2people.org

cheers,

Phil