[Catalyst] Re: Catalyst Digest, Vol 4, Issue 12

Justin Tocci jtocci at tocci.org
Fri Jun 10 02:06:30 CEST 2005

Perrin, you don't take sides explicitly, but I will.

I don't like rows being mapped to objects, but that might just be my
experience with it, which has always meant you suffer a performance
hit, and then it is expected that you tell your model all about your
relationships. Two things that don't have value in the way I program.

justin tocci
fort worth, tx