[Catalyst] New design for catalyst.perl.org

Roland Moriz roland at moriz.de
Sun Jun 19 14:43:25 CEST 2005

Hi,

Sebastian Riedel wrote:
> Our good friends at nGmedia have been working on a new design for
> http://catalyst.perl.org
>
> Here are the first (in every browser, from lynx to cell phone, great
> looking) previews:
> http://catalyst.project.ngmedia.net/preview/
> http://catalyst.project.ngmedia.net/preview/documentation/

awesome!

One hint: Maybe the part with the apples can be a bit smaller (less
height) so the user can easier focus upon the "hard facts"
(development/deployment/scalability) below.

> Ulf++
>
> The final site will be a wiki (most likely powered by MojoMojo), but  we
> also need some static content like movies (screencasts)

I really like the RoR video[1] because they're really evident. Someone
knows a way to do this on Linux and Gnome, too?

[1] http://rubyonrails.cachefly.net/updated_rails_tutorial.mov (mirror,
primary location seems to be down)

regards,

Roland