[Catalyst] sample code for feedback

Jose Nyimi josenyimi at skynet.be
Thu Jun 23 22:35:35 CEST 2005

Indeed, the first think that bother my eyes was the
$self->view( $c, $c->req()->param('petition_id') ); call.
For the purpose of showing the alternative, I would be putting
in comment the forwarding Cat's style.

BTW, is
$c->forward( 'view' , $c->req()->param('petition_id') );
A correct syntax ?

R,
José.