[Catalyst] New CRUD/Scaffolding module

Dan Horne dan.horne at redbone.co.nz
Mon Jun 27 23:09:31 CEST 2005

I think that the Ruby on Rails doco provides a useful guideline too
(http://www.rubyonrails.com/) For instance, they provide an example of
creating an application from scratch
(http://manuals.rubyonrails.com/read/book/7). I really liked the perl.com
article (http://www.perl.com/pub/a/2005/06/02/catalyst.html) and look
forward to the second in the series. A wiki at http://catalyst.perl.org
would be great. I found the CGI::Application wiki (http://www.cgi-app.org)
provided lots of useful tips for that framework.

I tend to work better from step-by-step examples rather than pods, which
leave me lost in the detail. If someone could show a couple of sample apps -
say writing a shopping cart and a simple CM -- it would help to kickstart
things for me.

Dan