[Catalyst] New CRUD/Scaffolding module

Andreas Marienborg omega at palle.net
Mon Jun 27 23:29:43 CEST 2005

Dunno if this ever got posted to list earlier, but it was on the
daily summaries. However, the url recently changed due to some
restructuring.

http://svn.palle.net/svn/users/omega/easycms/trunk/EasyCMS/

Its nothing fancy, and the latest trunk is somewhat in a state
between versions, but it should work ok. It was my first Cat-app, and
that shows, but it might serve as a simple example.

Andreas