[Catalyst] New CRUD/Scaffolding module

Dobrica Pavlinusic dpavlin at rot13.org
Tue Jun 28 20:59:12 CEST 2005

On Mon, Jun 27, 2005 at 11:29:43PM +0200, Andreas Marienborg wrote:
> Dunno if this ever got posted to list earlier, but it was on the  daily
> summaries. However, the url recently changed due to some  restructuring.
>
> http://svn.palle.net/svn/users/omega/easycms/trunk/EasyCMS/
>
> Its nothing fancy, and the latest trunk is somewhat in a state  between
> versions, but it should work ok. It was my first Cat-app, and  that shows, but
> it might serve as a simple example.

Thanks, great example. I would suggest to add
Catalyst::Plugin::Pluggable and Catalyst::Plugin::SubRequest to
dependencies. I had Bundle::Catalyst installed, but those two
dependencies where not installed.

What is best practice on defining dependencies in Catalyst app?

--
Dobrica Pavlinusic               2share!2flame            dpavlin at rot13.org
Unix addict. Internet consultant.             http://www.rot13.org/~dpavlin