[Catalyst] Hops (Sample app), alpha version

Vsevolod (Simon) Ilyushchenko simonf at cshl.edu
Mon Mar 21 00:21:32 CET 2005

Hi,

Hops is a rewrite of the BeerDB example from Maypole. It's a generic
database browsing application that attempts to use as little code as
possible. Before I release it, I'd like to get feedback from the
developers about what could be changed or simplified to reflect best
practices. Do let me know if you have any suggestions!

There is as yet no search, list paging or table relationship support,
but I'd like to add them.

Thanks,
Simon

Simon (Vsevolod ILyushchenko)   simonf at cshl.edu
				http://www.simonf.com

Terrorism is a tactic and so to declare war on terrorism
is equivalent to Roosevelt's declaring war on blitzkrieg.

Zbigniew Brzezinski, U.S. national security advisor, 1977-81