[Catalyst] Hops (Sample app), alpha version

Vsevolod (Simon) Ilyushchenko simonf at cshl.edu
Mon Mar 21 15:48:59 CET 2005

Sebastian Riedel wrote on 03/20/2005 08:05 PM:
> Vsevolod (Simon) Ilyushchenko wrote:
>
>> Hops is a rewrite of the BeerDB example from Maypole. It's a generic
>> database browsing application that attempts to use as little code as
>> possible. Before I release it, I'd like to get feedback from the
>> developers about what could be changed or simplified to reflect best
>> practices. Do let me know if you have any suggestions!
>

> Well, my list got a bit too long so i attached a fixed version. ;)
> Hope this helps...

Muchas gracias! I'll definitely mention your input.

Is there a reason you've created a separate M/CDBI/Beer.pm class? Just
to show that it's possible?

> And most important GET PERLTIDY, please!

<blush> Okay. :)

Simon

Simon (Vsevolod ILyushchenko)   simonf at cshl.edu
				http://www.simonf.com

Terrorism is a tactic and so to declare war on terrorism
is equivalent to Roosevelt's declaring war on blitzkrieg.

Zbigniew Brzezinski, U.S. national security advisor, 1977-81