[Catalyst] Win2k?

Jeremy Silva JeremySilva at SilgorSolutions.com
Tue Mar 22 03:03:04 CET 2005

Has anyone been successfull in installing Catalyst fully onto a Win32
platform?

Using, Win2k, I was able to get Bundle::Catalyst to install
successfully, and be able to create my own basic Catalyst programs, but
was not able to get the Hops sample working.

Specifically,Cache::FastMmap, is a huge CPAN roadblock.  It will not
install under any circumstances and it seems it has failed the CPAN
testers (http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.cpan.testers/183737).  Any
ideas/suggestions?

Unfortunately, Linux is not an option at this point.

Jeremy