[Catalyst] thefeed.no runs on mojomojo

Sebastian Riedel sri at oook.de
Mon May 9 20:48:37 CEST 2005

Am 09.05.2005 um 20:20 schrieb Danijel Milicevic:

> Hey Jose,
>
> Am Montag, den 09.05.2005, 17:56 +0200 schrieb Jose Nyimi:
>
>> As announced at
>> http://use.perl.org/~draven/journal
>>
>> But try to click on "Authors" link (http://thefeed.no/.users)
>> And see the error message ...
>>
>> Hum, this is not good for the image of Cat ;)
>>

> Like C.Hicks already noticed: this is not the fault of Catalyst,
> but the
> early alpha-stage of MojoMojo.
>
> draven just put up MojoMojo on his personal site for use to test the
> currently implemented features and to make us shutup in #catalyst
> (we've
> been bugging him for a livesite running current mojomojo for ages).
>
> ATM we got alot of action in #catalyst again and Sebastian is on drugs
> again, so expect great things for him as his Blog Software
> ('Sharkpool')
> as well. :)

Yea, try doing something more productive, like practicing to bow
before us when we takeover the world! =)

MojoMojo trunk is at http://maypole.perl.org/repos/mojomojo/trunk
Patches can go to this list, the dev list or irc

So join this project if you want something to compete with MediaWiki
written in perl, it really rocks with stuff like hierarchical
wikiwords, access control using simple tagging and embedded journals!

--
sebastian