[Catalyst] 2 Catalyst Jobs!

Sebastian Riedel sri at oook.de
Sat May 21 07:42:53 CEST 2005

First one is at ANK Consulting in sunny Buenos Aires, Argentina.

     http://jobs.perl.org/job/2284 - Experienced UNIX perl+mysql
programmer for web applications
     We are looking for a *NIX perl programmer in Argentina for an
off-site position - full time and part time positions are available.

Second one is at Better Inc., a startup in not less sunny California.
(description doesn't mention Catalyst, but i talked with one of them...)

     http://jobs.perl.org/job/2092 - Perl/Mod_Perl Programmer for
Online Advertising Startup
     We are an early stage startup looking for developers to lead and
fill out our engineering staff. The company is founded by several
early employees of Yahoo! and is focused in the fast growing search
engine marketing space.

--
sebastian