[Catalyst] Why Catalyst instead of Ruby on Rails?

Ovid publiustemp-catalyst at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 12 03:05:06 CET 2005

--- Sebastian Riedel <sri at oook.de> wrote:
> Yes, our list only includes small - middle sized apps, i know of much

> bigger ones, but had to promise not to publish any details.
> Sadly it's still very common that companies (especially in financial
> business) don't talk about their Perl use. :(

Argh!  That's very frustrating.  At TPF, we sometimes get nice
donations from large companies on the condition that we don't mention
who they are.  How annoying.

Incidentally, I've also noticed that Catalyst seems much more
responsive this time around than when I tried it after the MiniMojo
perl.com article (or is it just the AJAX which is faster?)

Cheers,
Ovid