[Catalyst] Camel!

Corey corey_s at qwest.net
Sun Nov 13 17:35:35 CET 2005

On Sunday 13 November 2005 10:27 pm, David Storrs wrote:
<snip>
> I definitely agree that all four legs should be the same--either up
> or down.

First, I just want to say that Timothy has done a great job! Stepped right up
to the plate, and provided what we were asking about; thanks man!

Now, as far as leg-positioning goes - my personal opinion is that the current
design is somewhat un-natural looking; and a little on the goofy side. ( then
again, camels are a very goofy looking animal; so what the heck am I talking
about!? )

At any rate, I'm just thinking out-loud here -- that perhaps the best angle
would be to position it as closely as possible to the actual/official Perl
Camel:

ftp://ftp.ora.com/pub/graphics/book_covers/hi-res/0596000278.jpg

Any creative way of getting some form of a knee and/or thigh joint attached?

I'm wondering when we can see the image on the new main catalyst page, in
place of the apples; that may help further design work on the camel.

Anyhow, great work to Thomas; and to Dan for getting the word out to LUGNET!

Beers!