[Catalyst] How do you talk about Catalyst in 25 minutes?

Marcello m.romani at spinsoft.it
Fri Nov 18 14:28:23 CET 2005

Zbigniew Lukasiak ha scritto:
> Thanks,
>
> My comment about unfriendly welcome was more based on irc
> conversations.  Any way it's nice to see people supporting my point of
> view.  I admit that the approach of generating examples with simple
> substitution is a bit crazy, but at least it is simple on both sides -
> creation of examples and using them.  If anyone have better ideas how
> to reach those two goals than I'll cooperate.
>
> I put the example at: zby.aster.net.pl:3001/example .  Thats temporary
> - until I manage to fix some problem with apache.

A small but nice addition IMHO is asking confirmation before deleting a
record (on the client side, since you're trying to KIS i presume):

	function confirmDeletion(url) {
		if (confirm("Are you sure ?")) {
			document.location = url;
		}
	}
</script>

<input type="button" value="Destroy" onClick = "confirmDeletion(
'[% base %]example/destroy/[% item.id %]');" />