[Catalyst] Param in the search method

Marcus Ramberg marcus at thefeed.no
Thu Oct 6 23:27:41 CEST 2005

2- From add.tt <http://add.tt> in /Artist I add an artist, then how can I
> pass the artistid to the add.tt <http://add.tt> in /Cd.
>  These are just simple relationship question, but I just can't figure out.
> Please help

Hey Will.

I think you are depending too much on the scaffolding at this point. It's
just meant to be a simple code generation tool to kick off your application.
If you want to do complex things like this, you'll have to start modifying
the templates. For example, you can make the cd add template fill in artist
automatically if it's called with a artistid as a request param, and then
add a add link which includes that param from the artist view action.

--
With regards
Marcus Ramberg