[Catalyst] [Task] http://catalyst.perl.org needs a frontpage!

Danijel Milicevic Danijel.Milicevic at rawmode.org
Mon Oct 10 19:42:44 CEST 2005

Am Montag, den 10.10.2005, 13:17 -0400 schrieb Kenny Gatdula:
> Hi,
> I think it'd be really great if we setup a little blog using
> movabletype, or something similiar to promote catalyst. I'd be happy to
> volunteer and help set that up.

Noooo! Not MT for the love of god! Agave to the rescue! Oh wait .. not
released yet. Hmm .. well it will be soon enough, then we can use our
own Catalyst-driven blog system. ;)

Like the blog idea though, but doesn't work with Sebastians desire for a
static frontpage too well except we disable comments on all postings
etc.

Happy drinking,
A somewhat drunk Danijel