[Catalyst] Re: Session ID Strategies

Uwe Voelker uwe.voelker at gmx.de
Fri Oct 14 09:33:38 CEST 2005

> But as i said before, i'd like to have new session plugins that can  be
> used like this.
>
>     use Catalyst qw/Session::Store::FastMmap Session::State::URI
> Session::State::Cookie/;

I was already thinking of a session framework. This could by used by all
session plugins (like FastMmap, Flex and so on) to provide the common
routines. And the debug screen should include the session data too. With
the session framework this could be implemented once and all session
plugins (or Session::Store::...) would have this feature.

Bye, Uwe