[Catalyst] New default screen for Catalyst.

phaylon phaylon at dunkelheit.at
Tue Oct 18 18:08:39 CEST 2005

Am Dienstag, den 18.10.2005, 17:42 +0200 schrieb Marcus Ramberg:
> Hey.

Ho. :)

> http://dev.thefeed.no/welcome.html
> [...]
> He suggests that we should remove the CDBI model from the list, as he
> says we can'trecommend Class::DBI anymore. I still deploy new systems
> running Class::DBI, and thus opose that view.

Just another idea:

How about putting more general information on usage of ORM, Views,
Models, Constrollers and stuff on the welcome screen, and link to a
special "Techniques/5.50" site in the wiki?

There could be a list of known possibilities (CDBI, DBIC, DefaultEnd,
Scaffolding, Plugins, etc.)

just my 3c,

http://www.dunkelheit.at/
Thru the Darkness of Futures past, the Magician longs to see
One chants out between two Worlds: Fire, walk with me ..
                        -- Twin Peaks, Bob