[Catalyst] New default screen for Catalyst.

Andreas Marienborg omega at palle.net
Tue Oct 18 21:30:52 CEST 2005

On 18. okt. 2005, at 21.03, John Wang wrote:

> On 10/18/05, Andreas Marienborg <omega at palle.net> wrote:
> http://home.palle.net/~omega/welcome.html
>
> Thanks for putting this together.
>
> Some minor comments:
>
> 1) Sans-serif font might look better on more screens

I have tested most browsers I can find on my mac now, and they all
show up in sans-serif (as per the stylesheet) Is it internet explorer?

> 2) A logo image might be a nice touch, like the Apache welcome page

Someone said they didnt want any graphics, but that is of course not
up to me in the end.

> 3) Manual::Intro might be better above the individual MVC links
> since its more general

Truetrue.

> 4) The following text could be made a bit more welcoming: "If you
> feel your skills in the MVC-pattern is a bit lacking, theese links
> might be able to help you out."
>
> Maybe something like: "If you would like some background in the MVC-
> pattern, theese links might be able to help you out."

Now where is the fun if you cannot insult the users just a little? :p
But yeah, can change it to that, np

andreas