[Catalyst] Fwd: London PM Tech Talks

Chisel Wright chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
Fri Oct 21 19:09:49 CEST 2005

On Fri, Oct 21, 2005 at 06:36:53PM +0200, Sebastian Riedel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here's a mail i just got, can't believe there are no Catalyst users
> in the capital of the Perl universe?!
> This will happen somewhen between the middle of November and
> beginning of December, somewhere in Central London.
>
> P.S.: I could offer to help a bit with the slides.

I'm not too far from London, but if I'm being honest, I'm not sure I'm
confident enough in my own Cat skills to put myself forward for
something like this.

It might be worth you poking the london.pm mailing list to see if
there's anyone out there with more experience/confidence.

Chisel
--
Chisel Wright
e: chisel at herlpacker.co.uk