[Catalyst] Fwd: London PM Tech Talks

Andrew Ford A.Ford at ford-mason.co.uk
Fri Oct 21 22:01:45 CEST 2005

Sebastian Riedel wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Here's a mail i just got, can't believe there are no Catalyst users
> in the capital of the Perl universe?!
> This will happen somewhen between the middle of November and
> beginning of December, somewhere in Central London.
>
> P.S.: I could offer to help a bit with the slides.

I am about 250km west of London (just North of Gloucester).  I suppose I
could do a talk if noone else can, but it is a bit of a trek and if
anyone else can do it then I'll defer to them.

Andrew

--
Andrew Ford,  Director    Pauntley Prints / Ford & Mason Ltd
A.Ford at ford-mason.co.uk   South Wing Compton House