[Catalyst] CRUD for all tables in Catalyst 5

Alan Tam Tam at SiuLung.com
Tue Sep 13 08:27:58 CEST 2005

Marcus Ramberg wrote:

> Hey. Sorry, didn't quite understand your mail last night, the 4.x
> syntax and the footnote threw me. However, your error message seems to
> indicate that MyApp::M::CDBI isn't a component? It would have to be a
> Catalyst::Model::CDBI for this to work.

lib/MyApp/M/CDBI.pm reads:

package MyApp::M::CDBI;
use strict;
use base 'Catalyst::Model::CDBI::CRUD';
__PACKAGE__->config(
  dsn           => 'dbi:mysql:...',
  user          => '...',
  password      => '...',
  options       => {},
  additional_classes => [qw/
                            Class::DBI::AbstractSearch
                            Class::DBI::FromForm
                            Class::DBI::AsForm
                           /],
  relationships => 1,
);
1;

I suppose 'Catalyst::Model::CDBI::CRUD' is a derived class of
'Catalyst::Model::CDBI'. Am I right? I am so new to perl that I don't
know how to verify.

--
Regards,
Alan