[Catalyst] CRUD for all tables in Catalyst 5

Marcus Ramberg marcus at thefeed.no
Tue Sep 13 09:11:24 CEST 2005

no. The CRUD controller is something else. It's a hybrid model/controller.
The approach we're discussing here is an alternative to using the CRUD
controller, which I personally find offensive. :) If you want CRUD like
functionality, we recommend Catalyst::Helper::Controller::Scaffold these
days.

Marcus

--
With regards