[Catalyst] Catalyst-Apache on windows

Andy Grundman andy at hybridized.org
Mon Sep 19 18:44:59 CEST 2005

Danh Nguyen wrote:
> Hi,
> please show me how to point Apache to an App of catalyst on windows. I
> have Apache installed, Minimojo app running on the built-in http. I read
> the config page written by Christian Hansen , but on windows, the config
> file of Apache is a bit different. Do I need to change all items listed
> on the config page written by Christian (for Apache mod_perl 2). Please
> educate me.
> Thanks
> I attach the config file on my machine, just in case someone is kind
> enough to fix it. :-)

You can leave the default httpd.conf alone.  Here's a working
Apache2/mod_perl2 config from a production win32 box I have.

At the bottom of httpd.conf, add:

NameVirtualHost *:80
Include conf/MyApp.conf

Create MyApp.conf in your Apache conf dir, it looks like:
--
<Perl>
     use lib qw(D:/Web/MyApp/lib);

<VirtualHost *:80>