[Catalyst] Catalyst-Apache on windows

Danh Nguyen tongnguyen at rogers.com
Mon Sep 19 18:35:50 CEST 2005

Hi,
A mistake when I post a message with attachment-> it shows the attachment only- sorry

please show me how to point Apache to an App of catalyst on windows. I have Apache installed, Minimojo app running on the built-in http. I read the config page written by Christian Hansen , but on windows, the config file of Apache is a bit different. Do I need to change all items listed on the config page written by Christian (for Apache mod_perl 2). Please educate me.
Thanks