[Catalyst] Re: Catalyst-Apache on windows

Danh Nguyen tongnguyen at rogers.com
Mon Sep 19 19:31:55 CEST 2005

Thanks Andy,

I don't know why it does not work. Here are the steps that I did:
- At the end of the httpd.conf file  (not the httpd.default.conf) I added:
NameVirtualHost *:80
Include conf/Cataculous.conf

- Created a new file named Cataculous.conf in the conf dir  of Apache:

<Perl>
     use lib qw(C:/Cataculous/lib);
</Perl>
PerlLoadModule Cataculous

<VirtualHost *:80>
     ServerName localhost

     DocumentRoot C:/Cataculous/root

     <Location />
         SetHandler modperl
         PerlResponseHandler Cataculous
     </Location>

     <LocationMatch "/(static|favicon.ico)">
         SetHandler default-handler
     </LocationMatch>
</VirtualHost>

Then I just start the Apache server and cannot. If you don't mind, please point out where I am wrong. And please specific in your instruction. I just wish I could be smart lke you, so life would be so simple.

ps: how can I add this Re: to the thread as you did.