[Catalyst] Catalyst-Apache

Danh Nguyen tongnguyen at rogers.com
Tue Sep 20 01:49:38 CEST 2005

Hi Andy,
Thanks a lot for your patience. I hope you don't get mad.
1- There's nothing in the error log - so I cannot paste anything
2- Apache has never started since I add those lines to include the myapp.

Finally I add :
--------
NameVirtualHost *:80

<Perl>
     use lib qw(C:/Cataculous/lib);
</Perl>
PerlLoadModule Cataculous
<VirtualHost *:80>
     ServerName localhost

     DocumentRoot C:/Cataculous

     <Location />
         SetHandler modperl
         PerlResponseHandler Cataculous
     </Location>

     <LocationMatch "/(static|favicon.ico)">
         SetHandler default-handler
     </LocationMatch>
</VirtualHost>
------------
to the httpd.conf file.

Also, I added these two lines:
--------
LoadFile "C:/Perl/bin/perl58.dll"
-----------
right after the #LoadModule lines....

The debug window shut down, and I got this error message :
---
Apache HTTP Server has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

------

AppName: apache.exe AppVer: 2.0.54.0 ModName: perl58.dll

ModVer: 5.8.7.813 Offset: 000899be

And just one more question:

do i need to do the same thing if I move to a Linux serve?

Thanks again.