[Catalyst] Beer Rewards!

TCB tcb at thadbrown.com
Thu Apr 6 15:53:26 CEST 2006

I'm a really bad programmer but a pretty good writer (two Peach Pit books, lots
of magazine work) so once I've actually done some stuff with Catalyst reasonably
well I'll happily contribute tutorials and howtos.

TCB

For those who want to contribute to Catalyst but don't know what exactly to do,
there is a great list of tasks on the wiki and you even get rewards for them!

     http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/wiki/BeerRewards

Especially the first two tasks, 1. improved frontpage 2. updated trac theme, are
very important. (a lot of karma to get...)

You can also add your own beer rewards to the list or increase the existing
ones!!! ;)

--
sebastian