[Catalyst] Beer Rewards!

Kieren Diment diment at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 12:14:45 CEST 2006

On 06/04/06, Sebastian Riedel <sri at oook.de> wrote:

> For those who want to contribute to Catalyst but don't know what
> exactly to do, there is a great list of tasks on the wiki and you
> even get rewards for them!
>
>      http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/wiki/BeerRewards
>
> Especially the first two tasks, 1. improved frontpage 2. updated trac
> theme, are very important. (a lot of karma to get...)

So around this time I made some major modifications to the beer rewards
page.  They are now listed in order of number of beers -  most to least.

Marketing-type tasks seem to attract the largest number of individual
beers.  Cases of beer are offered for complete applications.

I am trying to bribe undergraduates wanting to  write a thesis project in
Human Computer Interaction or Social Science methods to use Catalyst for
their project.