[Catalyst] Maxipoint Spam

Christopher Hicks chicks at chicks.net
Thu Apr 6 19:05:48 CEST 2006

Christopher Laco smeered electrons thusly:
> The CPAN authors list? I was betting that it was to every author found
> in any module named Catalyst::

I haven't ever uploaded anything to my CPAN id (shame shame, i know) and I
got the spam directly so I'd say the authors list was their source.

My company is planning on offering Catalyst hosting soon too.  Feel free
to contact me directly.  And we've got a saner clue as to what spam is
than "some people".

--
</chris>

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.
             - Bertrand Russell, philosopher, mathematician, author,
               Nobel laureate (1872-1970)